Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Calling all SMOOTHIE ADDICTS!!


Can I just tell you how AMAZING my new "Nutribullet" is??!! Thanks to my mom and step-dad, Joe, our early Christmas present has arrived...it came 2 days ago and I've already made numerous smoothies for me and my hubs.  It is the best invention everrrr!  It is a blender type deal, but so much easier...so much better...SOOO much quicker!  All you do is pop your ingredients into the cup and slap it on the top and BAAAM, done! 
 
 
I am not one to sit around and eat vegetables and fruits all day {I should, but let's just be honest...I DON'T}so this is the best option for me.  For the past 2 mornings, I haven't even had COFFEE!! I have never been a coffee person until I had Bryson Kyle...I'm talkin', 2 or 3 cups in the morning just to get me going.  Not to mention, re-heating what was left in the pot later on in the day!  So this is a big change and SHOCK for me, to not NEED coffee to get going in the mornings.  I still can't believe it as I type it! Not only do the fruits and veggies that I put in give me crazy energy, but I also add a scoop of Amazing Grass...it doesn't necessarily taste "amazing" but mixed with all the deliciousness I add in, it tastes fab! 
 
Here is what I put in my smoothie:
  • Organic Vanilla Soy Milk
  • one banana
  • a handful of frozen strawberries
  • a handful of frozen organic wild blueberries
  • about a cup of raw organic spinach
  • a couple ice cubes
  • one scoop of Amazing Grass
 
 
 
Its not anything out of the ordinary but it does the job!  My Nutribullet came with a recipe book, which I have not dove into yet, but some of the combinations they come up with are crazy...but in a good way.  I can actually make my own "V-8" juice...oh yea! {maybe, my own "Bloody Mary"??}  The combinations are endless....I know I may sound like a cheesy infomercial, and in NO WAY am I getting compensated by ANY company or product I am talking about here, but you simply need to get one of these for your home if you are wanting to make a healthy change!!  You WON'T be disappointed!!  I will keep you all updated as I research and taste different recipes, because I have also heard that your waistline will like it, too.  BONUS!!!

 
If you happen to have one of these, or if you have any favorite smoothie additives or combos you want to share, PLEASE share!!  I would love some more great smoothie ideas! Now...if only I could get my 16 month old to drink these...he's a "One Sipper Quitter"! HA HA!
 
Pin It





No comments:

Post a Comment