Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shabby Chic Picture Holder made with Burlap Covered Canvas!

 
Here is something different to hang your beloved family pictures on...a Burlap Covered Canvas, along with a pretty bow and some twine.  If you are a lover of anything "shabby-chic", feminine, or burlap-y, this is the perfect project for you:)  I made these for two of my favorite ladies for Christmas and I'm literally DYING to get to the store, buy more canvas, and make some for MY home!  The tutorial below is so simple, you will be making them for yourself and everyone else you know, too.

 
Here is how to make them, along with snap shots of what you will need...
 
{I purchased both the canvas and the burlap from Walmart...bargain!}
 










 

 
Quick bow tutorial HERE
 




 




 
I made these {with "mustache" burap that I found in the scraps clearance section at Hobby Lobby}, for my 19 month old's bedroom:)
 
 

 Pretty simple, huh.  How adorable would these be in a baby nursery?? Or what a great gift to give an expecting mama or soon-to-be Bride!?  I just love these, can you tell?  What patterns/colors would you use for your bows? I just love lace and chevron.  Well, until we meet again...have a fab day!
Pin It
 
This project was featured at The Cottage Market

No comments:

Post a Comment