Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DIY Wedding Gallery Wall {Part 2}


Happy Tuesday, Y'all!  I am finally revealing "Part 2" of my DIY Wedding Gallery Wall Art.  If you missed the crafting from "Part One", click HERE to see what I created:)  I think the two projects will go well:)




 Since my hubby and I got married on the beach, we chose a real nice beachy blue color, for his shirt.  I put together my own bouquet from flowers I found at Publix...I swear my bouquet looked better than any florist out there! I chose yellow and white flowers and wrapped it with a pretty burlap {was this such a shocker?} bow. So, the color scheme for our Wedding Wall is blues, yellows, black & white, with burlap thrown in here and there:)

My "letter" started out as a plain brown colored letter, then I spray painted it with Rustoleum's Heirloom White.  You will see the rest of the process below:)





FYI, these two blues are my FAVE blue paint colors!!  


I purchased this canvas flower from Hobby Lobby, but added the bling myself...


Below, is our finished "M" Monogram Art:-) It was a complete surprise to me until it was done,  but it totally looks like ocean waves! I am loving they way this looks, simple yet striking...







I can't WAIT to reveal the completed Gallery Wall once it is complete...but there will still be a few more posts with more projects before I'm satisfied:-) Stay Tuned!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment