Sunday, February 9, 2014

DIY Wedding Gallery Wall {Part ONE}








 
Happy Valentines Week!  I could not of thought of a better time to start my Wedding Gallery Wall...this has been a LONNNG time comin'! 
My husband, Brian, and I got married on May 27,th 2013 in beautiful Destin , Florida.  We got married on the beach, just the two of us.  Yup, nobody else but US...oh, and the officiant...and the photographer...well, you know what I mean.  We had both been married before, obviously to the wrong people, each went through a divorce....and then we found each other.  We didn't want a big wedding.  I already had the big Cinderella dress, the wedding, the horse and carriage, the works...but this time around, we didn't need all of that...just each other. {oh, I am totally sounding corny}
 
ANYWAY, I have been wanting to display our wedding pictures, but hadn't even had them printed yet.  We have had the pictures on a CD, sitting in a drawer until now.  I finally printed some out and I want to dedicate a wall just for us and our special day.  I've decided I want the colors to include Black & White, Yellow, and a bright, beachy Blue.  So, to start my wall I made some pretty frames. But instead of making them "picture frames", I created them into art....
 
 
 
 
 
 


I LOVE black and white and I LOVE how these turned out.  This is just the beginning of our "LOVE" wall, so stay tuned for the next chapter of our Wedding Gallery Wall....more creativity to come!

Pin It
 
Linking up here...

No comments:

Post a Comment