Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful Hands in a Pot!

 
It's the week of Thanksgiving and here is a great way to showcase what you are thankful for....by creating a fun project with your kids and family!

Here is my twist on the "Thankful Tree" I am seeing everywhere...I love the Thankful Trees but I wanted to do a little something different.  So I created "Thankful Hands in a Pot"! Created with pieces of foam paper found at The Dollar Tree, I traced my 17 month old son, Bryon's, hands.  You would think I was murdering the kid while trying to trace his hand, needless to say, he wasn't too fond of that part...lol!  But I think it all came out perfect!  All you need to make this project is:
  • Foam Sheets
  • Popsicle Sticks
  • Wine Corks (or Decorative Stones/Rocks)
  • Flower Pot (or whatever you have in house that can be "upcycled" to create something similar)
  • Burlap, Ribbon or Twine
  • Glue
  • Black Sharpie
  • Leaves from Yard
  • Your Child's Hand { :-) }

 

 







 
This is a quick, easy, fun, and INEXPENSIVE way to share what you are thankful for, with you and your loved ones....and yes, you may or may not have seen one that said "Starbucks".  I will take responsibility for that one:) What are YOU thankful for??
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment