Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday-FABULOUS products you MUST try!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Is it Friday again...already?? Sheesh!!  The weeks keep flying by!! Okay, so today I'm going to dedicate my "Five on Friday" to my new FAVES when it comes to PRODUCTS/PURCHASES...yippie!! So here it goes, y'all!


One
 
This is THE BESSSST smelling candle around right now!!! Pumpkin and Pecan Waffles candle from Bath & Body Works!  If you don't have one, GET ONE! Trust me, you will thank me later!!
 
Two
 
All I can say is...WOWZAAA!!! If you like spicy things, this is for YOU!! International Delight in Vanilla Heat.... It is BY FAR, my absolute FAVORITE coffee creamer now!!! It has just the perfect amount of vanilla mixed with spice, to give your taste buds a KICK!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
 
Three
 
REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm/Stain
 
I have tried MANY-a-lipstain in my life....too many...and they all seem to either stain my lips to the point of no return {I'm talkin', if I make a "mistake" applying, I'm SCREWED}, it dries out my lips soooo bad, my lips look shriveled OR they are SUPER DARK!!  Not these, my friends!! These will rock your world!!  They feel like a creamy, smooth lipstick and give color like a creamy, smooth lipstick.  The colors are true to the colors on the tube and they last! I have 4 or 5 of these and I just can't get enough.  Not only are the colors beautiful, but they are extremely moisturizing and they don't get on my teeth {ewww, I HATE when that happens!!} Do yourself a favor and get some!! I promise they will be your new fave, too!
 
Four
 
Sephora Jumbo Waterproof Eyeliner
 
 
Hello, these are FABULOUS!!  Not only do they come in a plethora of colors, but they actually stay put.  Again, being a makeup artist, I have tried EVERYYYYTHING out there and I adore these.  They can be smudged out before they set, and then they stay put.  You can also use them as an eye shadow primer, so consider these a "2 for one-er". YAY!
 
Five
 
SPANX "Spoil Me Cotton" High Waisted Panty
 
 
Ladies, ladies, ladies....you MUST try these!!! I'm skeptical when it comes to anything that makes me feel like I'm stuffed into a sausage casing, but NOT these!! These smooth everything out and if any of you gals have had a C-Section like me, then you know how hard it is to loose that damn lower belly!  This is what you need!! I PROMISE I wouldn't lead you in the wrong {or uncomfortable} direction.  They make me look 10 lbs lighter and they don't roll down {any other type I have tried, rolls down the second I sat down...grrrrr} And another great thing about these is they are seamless and because they are cotton, they don't make you hot {heat-wise} but they DO make you HOTTTT!! Sexy HOT!!  
 
 I hope you all enjoyed my Five on Friday!!  Let me know if you try or have tried any of these items, I would LOVE to hear what you think:)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment