Thursday, September 19, 2013

DIY Chevron Monogram Wall Art

Painted Chevron Initial Plaque

 
 
 
Hi everyone!  I really wanted to show you this fun project I made for a friend that just had a baby.  It was SUPER easy and cheap to make!  Here is the finished product:)
 

Pin It
 
 

 
     
Below, you will find a snapshot and a quick picture tutorial...
{All items used were purchased at Hobby Lobby}
 
{Lightly draw a "crisscross" grid with a pencil, so it can easily be erased}
 
 
 
 

 



 
TADA!  And there you have it...Easy peasy chevron! I can thank my husband's cousin, Rachel, for the great idea on doing the "Chevron grid".
I forgot to mention, I purchased the "O" and the wood plaque from Hobby Lobby as well, all on sale:)

*Linked this project to Inspire Me Please Link Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment