Friday, April 4, 2014

Painted River Rocks for your Garden!

Is anyone else having Spring Fever??  I am, for sure! I am really wanting to pot some beautiful flowers, but with these annoying cold snaps we keep getting, it's just not time yet. So, my stepdaughter Lauren and I decided to paint river rocks for our "soon-to-be" garden.  Check out our project so far:-)





My sister decided to join along, too!


**Selfie Alert**
 So, if you haven't tried this outdoor Patio Paint, get ON IT!! It's the best outdoor craft paint...no, I am not getting compensated to say that, either...I wish I was! Lol {I find this at Michael's in the section with the terra cotta pots.}


Here is my finished Painted Monogram Garden Rock...I LOVE it! 




Lauren painted the turquoise rock, how pretty...she is super creative! We used several different Martha Stewart adhesive and non-adhesive stencils for the designs. If you haven't tried any of her stencils, I highly suggest! They ROCK {no pun intended, lol}


This is a real fun "group" craft because everyone has fun picking out their colors and designs.  I know WE had a blast sitting outside in the beautiful spring weather, creating our garden rocks. I'm kind of obsessed with this latest project and I have already started paining more, so stay tuned for another "Garden Rocks" post.

 Racing to the nearest river to collect some rocks?? What ideas do you have in mind? I would love to see what you create! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment