Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Egg Straw Toppers!

Hey y'all! I just made the most ADORABLE lil addition for our Easter Sunday brunch! So, I've had my Silhouette Portrait since Christmas and I am ,little by little, starting to figure it out. I am so excited about what I made, that I had to share these with you...


This is what I found while doing my search for cute Easter project ideas! Isn't it just presh?!? Not to mention, the download was on sale for only .75, you definitely can't beat that!  I thought these would be fun for our "McCroskey/Zeno" family Easter camping weekend. Check 'em out!




Pin It

Ohhhh yea! I can't wait to share these with that fam Easter weekend! The kids AND the adults will LOVE 'em! What are you going to craft up for Easter? Please share, I would love to see what everyone else is whipping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment