Sunday, March 2, 2014

DIY Toddler Felt Board


 
This little project was made just for my lil man...a Toddler Felt Board, made with pieces of felt and an 8X10 frame I picked up from The Dollar store!!  Probably the most thrifty craft ever! :)  I got this idea from MacDonald's Playland.  She created boards like this for her toddler and I thought it was the cutest idea!  I already had the frame, spray painted it white and removed the glass.  Then I added a black piece of felt and cut out my son's name and the shapes, with my Silhouette Portrait.  TADA!!  It was really that easy! 
 





 
Bryson had a blast removing, replacing, and then crumbling all the felt pieces together...lol!  When he gets a little bit older, this would be such a fun way for him to learn shapes, numbers, letters, etc. So, what are you waiting for?  Go buy your items {chances are, you probably already have what you need laying around your home} and make one for your kiddo:)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment