Friday, September 20, 2013

DIY Chalkboard Ornaments/Gift Tags




Pin It

 Hi! It has been a WEEK since I posted anything on my blog, partially due to my child having crazy diarrhea for 3 weeks…no, that was not a typo, I did say 3 WEEKS!! Apparently, his mad love for strawberries isn’t good for him tummy:(



 Anyway, here is my quick pic tutorial on how I made these super cute ornaments:)  I purchased the plain, unfinished wooden ornaments from Hobby Lobby, and the rest is all in the pics above.  EEEEASY PEEEASY!! These would be a great addition to any gift you are giving, used as a gift tag.  Your Christmas tree would look extra cute adorned with these chalkboard ornaments as well…do you all like these?? Let me know your thoughts:)  Bye for now, and more projects coming soon….I am creating many things for an upcoming craft show, so be prepared for some more thrifty DIY projects:)

For more FABULOUS and inspiring DIY projects, please visit City Farmhouse...She hosts an UH-MAZING linky party, along with several other great blogs, listed on her page.  Seriously, I just ran across this linky party off Pinterest and I can't stop "stalking" all of the other great blogs that have linked up as well.  Check it out, you will be addicted too:)  Thanks so much City Farmhouse for posting this on Pinterest!! 

*Update* Since posting this project, I have sold these to Blackberry Farm with a design exclusive to their gift shop.  If you don't know anything about Blackberry Farm, they are the #1 Luxury Resort in the country!  Yippie!!

Check out House of Rose  and The Cottage Market's Junkin Joe for more inspiring projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment